Attorneys in New Jersey and Pennsylvania
Adoption | Assisted Reproduction | Workers’ Compensation | Personal Injury | Medical Malpractice | Automobile Insurance Issues | Auto Accidents | Real Estate | Zoning and Planning
At Cofsky & Zeidman, LLC, both of our partners have over 25 years of practice experience.
Attorney Donald C. Cofsky is a Fellow of the American Academy of Adoption Attorneys, as well as a charter member of the American Academy of Assisted Reproductive Technology Attorneys. He has personally handled more than 1,500 adoption proceedings, and has also been honored as an Angel in Adoption by the Congressional Coalition for Adoption in Washington, D.C. Attorney Cofsky is AV-rated by his colleagues in the legal profession under Martindale-Hubbell’s Peer Review Rating System, and has been recognized as a New Jersey Super Lawyer, as well as an Awesome Attorney and a Top Attorney by SJ Magazine. Add New Jersey Certified Civil Trial Lawyer and what that means.
An Overview of Our Practice
We offer more than 25 years of extensive experience and legal knowledge to people with concerns involving:
- Adoption proceedings — We handle all matters related to adoption proceedings and will assist you with any type of adoption, including agency or private adoptions, stepparent or family adoptions, and domestic or international adoptions.
- Contested Adoptions – We protect the rights of people in contested adoption cases and act as your advocate in all hearings and proceedings.
- Assisted reproduction efforts — We will help you protect your legal rights in any type of assisted reproduction arrangement, including egg donation, in vitro fertilization, surrogacy, pre-birth orders, and second parent adoptions.
- Assisted Reproduction — An Overview – We offer full-service legal counsel on all matters related to assisted reproduction technology, including: Artificial insemination, In vitro fertilization, Embryo transfers, and Surrogacy proceedings.
- Workers’ compensation — We protect the rights of people who have been injured on the job, gathering all necessary evidence to support your claim, preparing and filing all necessary paperwork, and acting as your advocate in all hearings or proceedings.
- Personal injury — We advocate for people who have been injured because of the carelessness or negligence of others. We take a wide range of personal injury claims, from motor vehicle accidents to medical malpractice, from slip and fall injuries to construction site accidents.
- Real estate — We will work with you at any stage of the purchase or sale of real property, whether residential or commercial, from the negotiation of terms to the closing. We also assist clients who have matters involving zoning or planning ordinances, including representation before local planning or zoning boards.
- Automobile insurance — We can help you understand the options available to you so that you can obtain the coverage that best fits your needs. We will also work with you to obtain any benefits to which you are entitled under an insurance policy.
Contact Our Office
To set up an appointment, call us in Haddonfield, NJ at (856) 429-5005 or in Woodbury, NJ at (856) 845-2555. We can also be reached in Philadelphia, PA at (215) 563-2150 or by e-mail. For clients with personal injury or workers’ compensation claims, we offer a free initial consultation and will represent you on a contingency basis, only charging attorney fees if we recover compensation for you.
Our offices are open weekdays between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. Weekend and evening appointments may be arranged upon request. We will also come to your home or the hospital if necessary.